Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fall 2010 Interview with Annaliese

I am going to love having this to look back on. :) Here is our little question/answer session.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would buy tomatoes and watermelons and grapes and apples and grapefruit and M&Ms.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
I would go to the airport to ride on an airplane. I would, I really would. I would go see Scott and Nancy.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I want to try lot's of puzzles and I want to see if you can be my teacher, but you need a teacher costume.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
Swimming and having watermelon

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
I would have a Dora doll.

What is your favorite food?
Broccoli

What is your favorite toy?
My blocks

Who is your best friend?
Macie

What is your favorite thing to do?
Go on a walk and ride my trike.

No comments:

Post a Comment